We’re thrilled to announce that we are welcoming fully vaccinated clients back into our hospital!
COVID-19 infection rates have decreased enough that we are able to safely invite clients into the practice. However, the virus is still a concern, so we are maintaining some of the previous safety protocols.
Our safe and convenient curbside service is still available for non-vaccinated clients or for clients who feel more comfortable staying in their cars. Just let us know when you arrive and text to check-in for your appointment. Plus, appointments with our vet techs will continue to be curbside only. Please note the below updates to our process:
Please note the updated process below:
- All visitors to the hospital will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 regardless of vaccination status.
- All individuals entering the hospital must be prepared to show proof of vaccination.
- One fully vaccinated individual per pet will be allowed in the exam room.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distance while in the building, as well as during any interaction with our staff.
- Please park in one of the numbered parking spaces near the side entrance and along the chain-link fence at the west side of the parking lot.
- Please text us at (650) 583-5039 when you arrive for your appointment, and a staff member will ask you to enter the front door or escort your pet inside if you opt for curbside service.
- We ask that all clients please follow our one-way traffic flow: enter through the front door and exit through the side door.
- You will receive your invoice via e-mail. We will text you a link to pay online through our secure payment system.
- Medication and food pick-ups, as well as technician appointments that do not involve a doctor, will continue to be performed in a curbside fashion at this time.
- Clients who prefer to stay outside while their pet is seen during vet appointments are welcome to continue with our curbside service.
- Please call us at (650) 583-5039 if you have any questions.
We thank you for your tremendous support and understanding as we continue to navigate the pandemic and evolve our processes to ensure we are providing the best care for you and your pets!
We look forward to being reunited with you in the hospital! We also very much look forward to the time when we can safely relax some of the above protocols.
With warmest regards,
The San Bruno Pet Hospital Team