We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be welcoming fully vaccinated clients back into our hospital on June 15th!
COVID-19 infection rates have decreased enough that we’ll be able to safely invite clients into the practice by the middle of June. However, the virus is still a concern, so we will maintain some of the previous safety protocols.
Our safe and convenient curbside service will still be available for non-vaccinated clients or for clients who feel more comfortable staying in their cars. Just let us know when you arrive and text to check-in for your appointment. Plus, appointments with our vet techs will continue to be curbside only.
Effective June 15th
Please note the updated process below:
- One fully vaccinated adult per pet will be allowed in the exam room.
- Each person will be asked to respond to a pre-screening COVID-19 text message prior to their appointment.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing while in the building, as well as during any interaction with our staff.
- Please park in one of the numbered parking spaces near the side entrance and along the chain-link fence at the west side of the parking lot then follow the instructions provided in your appointment confirmation email.
- Please text us at (650) 583-5039 when you arrive for your appointment, and a staff member will walk you and your pet to an exam room or escort your pet inside if you opt for curbside service.
- Once in the exam room, the doctor will meet with the pet and pet parent to discuss the reason for the visit. Then the pet parent will leave through the side door.
- A member of our staff will then call you with a treatment plan, and we will return your pet to you once the approved treatments are complete.
- We ask that all clients please follow our one-way traffic flow: enter through the front door and exit through the side door.
- You will receive your invoice via e-mail; the invoice will have a link to pay online through our secure payment system.
- Our lobby will remain closed until further notice.
- Medication and food pick-ups, as well as technician appointments that do not involve a doctor, will continue to be performed in a curbside fashion at this time.
- Clients who prefer to stay outside while their pet is seen during vet appointments are welcome to continue with our curbside service.
- Please call us at (650) 583-5039 if you have any questions.
We thank you for your tremendous support and understanding as we continue to navigate the pandemic and evolve our processes to ensure we are providing the best care for you and your pets!
We look forward to being reunited with you in the hospital! We also very much look forward to the time when we can safely relax some of the above protocols.
With warmest regards,
The San Bruno Pet Hospital Team